Park & Ride lots have not been finalized for the LA Phil Hollywood Bowl 2017 season. Check back in February for this option.
- $7 per person round trip when pre-purchased (fees may apply depending on point of purchase)
- $12 per person when purchased at the lot.
- Tickets are cash only when purchasing at the lot on the night of the concert. Please bring exact change ($12) and arrive at least 20 minutes early.
- Passengers with pre-purchased Park & Ride tickets will be given boarding preference, provided they arrive no later than ten minutes prior to their ticketed departure time.
- For concerts with pre-shows (Sing-A-Long Sound of Music, for example), Park & Ride departure times are based upon the start time of the pre-show, not the concert.
- Park & Ride tickets are available online until 10am on the day prior to the concert. When selecting print at home delivery (TicketFast for lease events), you must be able to print tickets (mobile tickets will not be accepted). By phone, please allow two weeks for mailing.
- Lots and locations subject to change.
Park & Ride Lot Departure Times
|Lot #||Location (Bus Line)||View Directions||Departure Times||Tickets|
|Westwood (Line 652)||
Federal Building parking lot at 11000 Wilshire Blvd. Entrance to parking area is off Veteran Ave. Bus stop is on Veteran Ave.
|1:00, 1:30, 2:00, 3:00, 3:30, 4:00, 4:30 & 5:00 pm||TICKETS|
|Chatsworth (Line 653)||Chatsworth Metrolink Station,10046 Old Depot Plaza Rd. (one block west of Canoga Ave.) Bus stop is in parking lot.||1:00, 1:30, 2:00, 2:30, 3:00, 3:30, 4:00, 4:30 & 5:00 pm||TICKETS|
|Pasadena (Line 655)||
Pasadena public parking lot, northeast corner of Marengo Ave. and Ramona St. Entrance to parking area is at 240 Ramona St. No overnight parking in garage allowed.
|1:00, 1:30, 2:00, 2:30, 3:00, 3:30, 4:00, 4:30 & 5:00 pm||TICKETS|
|Torrance (Line 657)||Wilson Community Park, 2000 North Crenshaw Blvd. (between Carson St. and Sepulveda Blvd.) Entrance to parking lot is off Jefferson St.||1:00, 1:30, 2:00, 2:30, 3:00, 3:30, 4:00, 4:30 & 5:00 pm||TICKETS|
|Lakewood (Line 660)||Lakewood Center Mall (Lakewood Blvd. and Candlewood St.). Parking area is off Candlewood St. and Graywood Ave. Bus departs across from Hometown Buffet.||1:00, 1:30, 2:00, 2:30, 3:00, 3:30, 4:00, 4:30 & 5:00 pm||TICKETS|