Tickets go on sale Tuesday, February 25 at 10am
Celebrating George Duke! Starring Al Jarreau and Stanley Clarke w/ Ndugu Chancler, Paul Jackson, Jr.& Byron Miller
John Beasley, music director
The LAUSD/Beyond the Bell All City Jazz Band under the direction of Tony White and J.B. Dyas
George Lopez, master of ceremonies
About This Performance
The LA Phil, which presents the summer season at the Hollywood Bowl, will now present the Playboy Jazz Festival. We look forward to continuing this cherished tradition!
The Playboy Jazz Festival is June 14 and 15, 2014. Click here to see Sunday's line-up.
Programs, artists, dates, prices and availability subject to change.
Also Coming to Hollywood Bowl
- Smooth Summer Jazz: Sunday, August 17, 2014 - 6:00pm
- To Ella With Love: Wednesday, July 9, 2014 - 8:00pm
- Herbie Hancock with Orchestra: Wednesday, August 6, 2014 - 8:00pm
- Get On Up: A James Brown Celebration: Wednesday, August 13, 2014 - 8:00pm
- Gladys Knight · Kool & the Gang: Saturday, August 9, 2014 - 8:00pm