You are here
Order of Appearance (subject to change)
The LAUSD/Beyond the Bell All City Jazz Band under the direction of Tony White and J.B. Dyas
Celebrating George Duke! Al Jarreau and Stanley Clarke w/ Ndugu Chancler, Paul Jackson, Jr., Byron Miller, Greg Phillinganes, Josie James, Lil John Roberts
John Beasley, music director
George Lopez, master of ceremonies
Please note: tickets are extremely limited for Saturday's concert - better availability on Sunday
About This Performance
The LA Phil, which presents the summer season at the Hollywood Bowl, will now present the Playboy Jazz Festival. We look forward to continuing this cherished tradition!
The Playboy Jazz Festival is June 14 and 15, 2014. Click here to see Sunday's line-up.
Programs, artists, dates, prices and availability subject to change.
Also Coming to Hollywood Bowl
- Smooth Summer Jazz: Sunday, August 17, 2014 - 6:00pm
- Herbie Hancock with Orchestra: Wednesday, August 6, 2014 - 8:00pm
- Get On Up: A James Brown Celebration: Wednesday, August 13, 2014 - 8:00pm
- Gladys Knight · Kool & the Gang: Saturday, August 9, 2014 - 8:00pm
- Americas & Americans Festival: Gilberto Santa Rosa · Sheila E.: Wednesday, July 23, 2014 - 8:00pm