Part of Lease Events
Sander Van Doorn
About This Performance
This concert is a LEASE EVENT and has different policies than LA Phil-produced events.
LEASE EVENT THEATER POLICIES FOR AVICII
Please adhere to the policies below. All patrons are subject to search, and all items may be inspected by security upon entry into the theater. Doors open two (2) hours prior to showtime at the Bowl.
- NO Re-Entry/Ins & Outs
- NO Moshing, Crowd Surfing or Stage Diving
- NO Unauthorized/Unlicensed Vendors Allowed
- NO Unauthorized Solicitations, Handbills, etc.
- NO Tailgating or loitering in the parking lot.
- NO Intoxication or other signs of impairment
- NO Fighting, taunting or threatening remarks or gestures
- NO Abusive, foul or disruptive language or obscene gestures
- Food and Alcohol will be sold in the venue.
- Patrons who are disrupting the performance for others are subject to ejection from the theater.
- Patrons who consume alcoholic beverages must do so in a responsible manner. The Bowl reserves the right to deny entrance or eject anyone who appears to be intoxicated.
- NO Illegal Substances
- NO Drugs of Drug Paraphernalia
- NO Outside Food or Beverages (Including Alcohol and Candy)
- NO Picnic Baskets or Re-useable containers (such as Tupperware or sipper bottles)
- NO Large Purses or Bags (Anything Over 10” x 10”)
- NO Glass, Cans, Cups or Coolers
- NO Pets
- NO Massagers
- NO Laser Pointers
- NO Masks
- NO LED Gloves or LED Micro lights used for Light Shows
- NO Pacifiers or Dust Masks
- NO Eye drops
- NO Markers, Pens or Spray Paint
- NO Large Chains or Spiked Jewelry
- NO Stickers, Flyers, Banners or Posters
- NO Balloons, Balls, Inflatable Balls or Frisbees
- NO Tents, Umbrellas, Chairs or Blankets
- NO Backpacks
- NO Candy Bracelets/Candy Necklaces
- NO Camelbaks or Bota Bags
- NO Stuffed Animals or Dolls (Including Plush Backpacks)
- NO Unsealed Packs of Cigarettes or Unsealed Tampons (Upon Entry)
- NO Vapor/E-Cigarettes
- NO Weapons of any kind (Includes Pocket Knives, Pepper Spray, Fireworks, etc.)
- NO Toy Weapons
- NO Professional Recording Equipment – Photo, Video or Audio (No Detachable Lenses, Tripods, Big Zooms or Commercial Use Rigs)
- NO Video Cameras
- OK Small Bags & Purses (Maximum 10” x 10”)
- OK Factory Sealed Plastic Water Bottles one liter in size or less
- OK Non-Professional/Still Cameras
- OK Cell Phones
- OK Hats
- OK Sealed Chapstick and Lip-gloss
- OK Sealed/Wrapped Cigarette Packs & Tampons
- OK Sealed Packs of Gum
- OK Earplugs
- OK Fanny Packs
- OK Sunglasses
Programs, artists, dates, prices and availability subject to change.