You are here
Part of FR1 Weekend Spectaculars - Friday 1
About This Performance
From Shrek and How to Train Your Dragon to Madagascar and Kung Fu Panda, DreamWorks Animation’s great stories and beloved characters inspire and delight audiences of all ages. We celebrate the studio's 20th anniversary in an evening of visually stunning film highlights on the Bowl’s giant screen, with their memorable scores performed live.
Go Metro and receive a free tote bag when you present your tap card at the Hollywood Bowl store on August 15th and 16th.
Programs, artists, dates, prices and availability subject to change.
Also Coming to Hollywood Bowl
- Fireworks Finale: The Simpsons Take the Bowl: Sunday, September 14, 2014 - 7:30pm
- The Big Picture: Hitchcock!: Sunday, August 31, 2014 - 7:30pm
- Hair: Friday, August 1, 2014 - 8:00pm
- Tchaikovsky Spectacular with Fireworks: Friday, August 15, 2014 - 8:00pm
- The Beatles’ 50th at the Bowl: Friday, August 22, 2014 - 8:00pm
Official Lemonade of the Hollywood Bowl