You are here
Part of SA1 Weekend Spectaculars - Saturday 1
About This Performance
Transporting audiences from a samba parade in Rio to a 1930s French cabaret, the Portland-based, internationally loved Bowl favorites return for a fanciful romp with the Los Angeles Philharmonic. For the first time ever, the dazzling China Forbes and bewitching Storm Large share the stage and co-helm the playfully diverse 12-piece band.
Programs, artists, dates, prices and availability subject to change.
Also Coming to Hollywood Bowl
- Grease Sing-A-Long: Saturday, July 13, 2013 - 7:30pm
- An Evening with Willie Nelson & Family • Lyle Lovett & His Large Band: Saturday, August 10, 2013 - 8:00pm
- Kristin Chenoweth: Saturday, August 24, 2013 - 8:00pm
- John Williams: Maestro of the Movies: Saturday, August 31, 2013 - 8:00pm
- Fireworks Finale: Earth, Wind & Fire: Saturday, September 14, 2013 - 8:00pm