Project Coordinator, Creative Services
June 17, 2019
The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association is currently seeking a:
Project Coordinator, Creative Services (Part Time)
Founded in 1919, the Los Angeles Philharmonic Association's mission is to perform, present, and promote music in its varied forms at the highest level of excellence to a diverse and large audience, both at the Walt Disney Concert Hall and the Hollywood Bowl. The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association is dedicated to continuing its pre-eminent status in the music world of the 21st century.
The Project Coordinator, reporting to the Senior Manager, will assist the Project Managers in the Creative Services department with project intake, assignment, management, and delivery of all creative projects. Project types primarily include photography, event invitations, and digital assets.
- Review project forms submitted to the Creative Services team by other departments containing project details, specs, timing, etc., and transfer that information to the team’s project tracker for design assignment
- Verify accuracy of deliverables created by graphic designers, ensuring that the assets are complete, correct, and aligned with what the project owner asked for.
- Route materials to Editorial team for review, receive feedback, ensure that the feedback is implemented on output from designers, and deliver assets to project owners via Slack, Dropbox, email, or shared server
- Archive files at completion of projects on behalf of the project managers
- Photo sorting and organization
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be able to communicate effectively and work directly with Design team, Editorial team, and Project Managers as needed to complete tasks
- Highly organized and detail oriented with the ability to prioritize concurrent projects
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated, proactive, detail-oriented, extremely organized and a team player who works collaboratively and constructively on each project
- Ability to think critically about information or copy provided and seek guidance on direction if things don’t add up
- Experience utilizing shared spreadsheets (Smartsheet, Google Sheets) in a collaborative way is required
- Must be proficient on a PC workstation
- Experience with digital asset management system preferred
How to apply:
Complete the online application by clicking here.
- Complete the application with all pertinent information.
- At the end of the application, a confirmation page will appear when your submission has been successful
An Equal Opportunity Employer: It is the Los Angeles Philharmonic Association’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. The Association does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, religious creed (including religious dress and religious grooming), sex (including pregnancy, perceived pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition or information, genetic information, marital status, gender, gender identity, gender expression, military status, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Consistent with the law, the Association also provides reasonable accommodation for disabled applicants and employees in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the California Fair Employment and Housing Act, for pregnant employees who request an accommodation with the advice of their health care providers, for pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions; for employees who are victims of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking; and for applicants and employees based on their religious beliefs and practices.
For auditions information, please visit the Los Angeles Philharmonic Auditions page.
For inquires about employment for Security, Guest Services, or Building Operations at Walt Disney Concert Hall, please contact the Music Center by email at email@example.com or fax at 213.972.0721
Please note: The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the FCIHO.