Application Support Analyst
December 18, 2019
The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association is currently seeking an:
Application Support Analyst
Founded in 1919, the Los Angeles Philharmonic Association's mission is to perform, present, and promote music in its varied forms at the highest level of excellence to a diverse and large audience, both at the Walt Disney Concert Hall and the Hollywood Bowl. The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association is dedicated to continuing its pre-eminent status in the music world of the 21st century.
The Application Support Analyst, reporting to the Director, Information Technology, will assess, provide recommendations on, and manage the implementation of technical solutions focused on the collaboration and integration of business processes to promote collaboration, equity, and inclusion across all of the LA Phil’s staff populations, its performance venues, and work locations.
- Interview staff in each department and analyze their business process needs, prepare use cases and document application requirements
- Work with various teams to determine optimum collaboration and integration tools for use within the organization as well as with external partners
- Assess the organization’s current applications and give recommendations on how to maximize productivity by upgrading to newer and/or more versatile applications
- Make recommendations on the proper software applications each functional team needs based on a broad knowledge of software applications and present these recommendations to decision makers
- Manage software installations and train the staff on their proper use
- Contribute to process development and best practices, looking at new ways to improve performance levels and supportability related to data integrity
- Manage the creation and maintenance of standard operating procedure (SOP) documentation, user manuals, and training materials for the organization’s off-the-shelf and custom software applications
- Synthesize complex and diverse information, collect and research data, and design work flows and procedures to improve collaboration across staff populations and physical work locations
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- A minimum of 3 years relevant work experience in a technical environment
- Degree in Information Systems or Computer Science, or comparable work experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Visio, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with Help Desk or Bug Tracking software
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication skills; with proven ability to clearly convey complicated issues to technical, non-technical, stakeholders, and senior management audiences
- Demonstrated ability to actively listen and engage with all levels of staff, with a commitment to excellent customer service
- Proactively identify and resolve issues and concerns, gathering and analyzing data and information to develop alternative solutions
How to apply:
Complete the online application by clicking here.
- Complete the application with all pertinent information
- At the end of the application, a confirmation page will appear when you have submitted your application.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association embraces and is committed to diversity and inclusion within our staff, musicians, guest artists, audiences, and surrounding communities. The Association does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, religious creed (including religious dress and religious grooming), sex (including pregnancy, perceived pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition or information, genetic information, marital status, gender, gender identity, gender expression, military status, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Consistent with the law, the Association also provides reasonable accommodation for disabled applicants and employees in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the California Fair Employment and Housing Act, for pregnant employees who request an accommodation with the advice of their health care providers, for pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions; for employees who are victims of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking; and for applicants and employees based on their religious beliefs and practices.
The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the FCIHO.
For auditions information, please visit the Auditions page.
For inquiries about employment for Security, Guest Services, or Building Operations at Walt Disney Concert Hall, please contact the Music Center by email at email@example.com or fax at 213 972 0721.
Please note: The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the FCIHO.
| | | |