Park and Ride Dispatcher
February 1, 2020
The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association is currently seeking a:
Park and Ride Dispatcher
Founded in 1919, the Los Angeles Philharmonic Association's mission is to perform, present, and promote music in its varied forms at the highest level of excellence to a diverse and large audience, both at the Walt Disney Concert Hall and the Hollywood Bowl. The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association is dedicated to continuing its pre-eminent status in the music world of the 21st century.
Manage all Park and Ride related operational needs and services for each Park and Ride lot.
- Manage assigned location. Duties include but are not limited to coordinating with security staff, and placing cones and barricades to reserve spaces for both patron vehicles and buses
- Act as the Bowl liaison to bus operators at your Park and Ride location
- Maintain ridership information for each departure and relay to supervisor in timely fashion
- Interface with bus riders, making sure that all have been properly briefed about pertinent information regarding return trip, etc.
- Remain at assigned lot for return trips from the Bowl
- Employees are expected to respond to a wide range of customer service issues with sensitivity and care
- Keep accurate time records and abide by the meal and rest break policy
- Assist other departments when necessary and as directed by a supervisor
- Respond to a wide range of customer service issues with sensitivity and care
- Wear a reflective vest when applicable
- Must be 18 years or older
- Existing knowledge of or the ability to quickly learn the following:
- The greater Los Angeles area
- Park & Ride bus routes and departure/return information
- Layout of venue and grounds
- System for ticket purchase
- Ability to:
- Work outside
- Bend, stand and walk/run for up to duration of entire work shift
- Lift and carry up to 25 pounds
How to apply:
Complete the online application by clicking here.
- Complete the application with all pertinent information.
- At the end of the application, a confirmation page will appear when your submission has been successful
An Equal Opportunity Employer: The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association embraces and is committed to diversity and inclusion within our staff, musicians, guest artists, audiences, and surrounding communities. The Association does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, religious creed (including religious dress and religious grooming), sex (including pregnancy, perceived pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition or information, genetic information, marital status, gender, gender identity, gender expression, military status, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Consistent with the law, the Association also provides reasonable accommodation for disabled applicants and employees in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the California Fair Employment and Housing Act, for pregnant employees who request an accommodation with the advice of their health care providers, for pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions; for employees who are victims of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking; and for applicants and employees based on their religious beliefs and practices.
The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the FCIHO.
For auditions information, please visit the Auditions page.
For inquiries about employment for Security, Guest Services, or Building Operations at Walt Disney Concert Hall, please contact the Music Center by email at email@example.com or fax at 213 972 0721.
Please note: The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the FCIHO.