February 1, 2020
The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association is currently seeking a:
Founded in 1919, the Los Angeles Philharmonic Association's mission is to perform, present, and promote music in its varied forms at the highest level of excellence to a diverse and large audience, both at the Walt Disney Concert Hall and the Hollywood Bowl. The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association is dedicated to continuing its pre-eminent status in the music world of the 21st century.
Assist with the nightly routine, which involves the dispersing and collecting of employee uniforms.
- Hand out I.D. badges to ushers and assist with timekeeping needs as needed
- Issue uniforms to employees
- Generate uniform roster and break schedule for House Staff
- Distribute weekly House Staff paychecks
- Distribute parking flashlights to parking staff
- Distribute staff ticket request forms
- Distribute and collect payroll direct deposit and iPay forms
- Inventory of ticket scanners
- Inventory tracking of uniform shirts, sweaters, ties, vests, flashlights, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be 18 years or older
- At least two years experience working at the Hollywood Bowl
- Ability to work long hours
- High School graduate, College preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Ability to be patient and follow directions from supervisor
- Collaborate with various departments
- Strong work ethics
- Great organization skills
- Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds
- Provide excellent communication skills with attention to detail
How to apply:
Complete the online application by clicking here.
- Complete the application with all pertinent information
- At the end of the application, a confirmation page will appear when you have submitted your application.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association embraces and is committed to diversity and inclusion within our staff, musicians, guest artists, audiences, and surrounding communities. The Association does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, religious creed (including religious dress and religious grooming), sex (including pregnancy, perceived pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition or information, genetic information, marital status, gender, gender identity, gender expression, military status, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Consistent with the law, the Association also provides reasonable accommodation for disabled applicants and employees in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the California Fair Employment and Housing Act, for pregnant employees who request an accommodation with the advice of their health care providers, for pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions; for employees who are victims of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking; and for applicants and employees based on their religious beliefs and practices.
The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the FCIHO.
For auditions information, please visit the Auditions page.
For inquiries about employment for Security, Guest Services, or Building Operations at Walt Disney Concert Hall, please contact the Music Center by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax at 213 972 0721.
Please note: The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the FCIHO.
| | | |