Hollywood Bowl Summer
February 1, 2018
The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association is currently seeking a:
Cashier at the Hollywood Bowl
Founded in 1919, the Los Angeles Philharmonic Association's mission is to perform, present, and promote music in its varied forms at the highest level of excellence to a diverse and large audience, both at the Walt Disney Concert Hall and the Hollywood Bowl. The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association is dedicated to continuing its pre-eminent status in the music world of the 21st century.
Sell programs, parking lot tickets, or shuttle passes to patrons of the Bowl, and deposit cash monies according to procedures.
- Prepare site for opening
- Reconcile cash monies at program sales area. Verify any overages or shortages
- Sell tickets to patrons wishing to use the parking lot/shuttle lot system
- Direct and greet guests
- Close rental areas
- Keep accurate time records and abide by the meal and rest period policy
- Assist other departments when necessary and as directed by a supervisor
- Respond to a wide range of customer service issues with sensitivity and care.
- Existing knowledge of or the ability to quickly learn the following:
- Rental policies and procedures
- Layout of theater and grounds
- Event times and program information
- Ability to:
- Work outside
- Bend, stand and walk (including hilly terrain and stairs) for up to duration of entire work shift
- Lift and carry up to 20 pounds
How to apply:
Complete the online application by clicking here.
- Complete the application with all pertinent information.
- At the end of the application, a confirmation page will appear when your submission has been successful
The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the FCIHO.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: It is the Los Angeles Philharmonic Association’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. The Association does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status or any other basis prohibited under federal, state or local law. The Association also provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
For auditions information, please visit the Auditions page.
For inquires about employment for Security, Guest Services, or Building Operations at Walt Disney Concert Hall, please contact the Music Center by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax at 213.972.0721
Please note: The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the FCIHO.