Facility Services Attendant
Hollywood Bowl Summer
February 1, 2018
The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association is currently seeking a:
Facility Services Attendant at the Hollywood Bowl
Founded in 1919, the Los Angeles Philharmonic Association's mission is to perform, present, and promote music in its varied forms at the highest level of excellence to a diverse and large audience, both at the Walt Disney Concert Hall and the Hollywood Bowl. The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association is dedicated to continuing its pre-eminent status in the music world of the 21st century.
Assist in the preparations of the theater prior, during, and after the show.
- Help prepare site for opening
- Assist in the process of changing out the marquee
- Collect & sort recycled products before, during and after performances
- Venue cleanup of trash and bio fluids as needed, using personal protective equipment
- Sweep entire grounds
- Prepare box seats; set up tables and easels
- Place tables and distribute merchandise for program/novelty sales
- Cover vehicles with protective tarps for firework programs
- Keep accurate time records and abide by the meal and rest break policy
- General duties as assigned
- Assist other departments when necessary and as directed by a supervisor (such as: helping recover cushions at the end of shows, assisting on the bus island, etc.)
- Respond to a wide range of customer service issues with sensitivity and care
- Assist FSA supervisor on setting up vendor canopies, umbrellas, metal detectors, and assist with removal of bollards when needed
- Existing knowledge of or the ability to quickly learn the following:
- Cushion rental policies and procedures
- Bowl recycling policies
- Layout of Bowl
- Event times and program information
- General seating
- Ability to:
- Work outside
- Bend, stand and walk (including hilly terrain and stairs) for up to duration of entire work shift
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs on your own
- Lift and remove bollards (up to 150lbs/each) with the assistance of up to two other employees.
How to apply:
Complete the online application by clicking here.
- Complete the application with all pertinent information.
- At the end of the application, a confirmation page will appear when your submission has been successful
The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the FCIHO.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: It is the Los Angeles Philharmonic Association’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. The Association does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status or any other basis prohibited under federal, state or local law. The Association also provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
For auditions information, please visit the Auditions page.
For inquires about employment for Security, Guest Services, or Building Operations at Walt Disney Concert Hall, please contact the Music Center by email at email@example.com or fax at 213.972.0721
Please note: The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the FCIHO.