Hollywood Bowl Summer
February 1, 2018
The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association is currently seeking an:
Operations Secretary at the Hollywood Bowl
Founded in 1919, the Los Angeles Philharmonic Association's mission is to perform, present, and promote music in its varied forms at the highest level of excellence to a diverse and large audience, both at the Walt Disney Concert Hall and the Hollywood Bowl. The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association is dedicated to continuing its pre-eminent status in the music world of the 21st century.
Support all Operations activities and routines.
- Opening and closing office
- General phone duties/take messages
- Monitor base station and radio distribution
- Receiving and sorting mail
- Greet guests, announce visitors and allow appropriate access into the Operations office
- Sign for packages, direct messengers and deliveries
- Managing Lost and Found
- Check out/in keys to other employees
- Preparation of Show Cards
- Preparation of parking tickets
- Check out parking tickets and money to cashiers
- Collecting and counting parking tickets and money from cashiers
- Preparation for meetings
- Coordinate staff meals
- Existing knowledge of or the ability to quickly learn the following:
- Hollywood Bowl policy and procedures
- General layout of the Bowl
- Event times and program information
- Communicate inter and intra departmentally
- Customer service etiquette
- Able to effectively use office equipment
- Ability to:
- Walk the grounds
- Lift and carry up to 20 pounds
How to apply:
Complete the online application by clicking here.
- Complete the application with all pertinent information.
- At the end of the application, a confirmation page will appear when your submission has been successful
The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the FCIHO.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: It is the Los Angeles Philharmonic Association’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. The Association does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status or any other basis prohibited under federal, state or local law. The Association also provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
For auditions information, please visit the Auditions page.
For inquires about employment for Security, Guest Services, or Building Operations at Walt Disney Concert Hall, please contact the Music Center by email at email@example.com or fax at 213.972.0721
Please note: The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the FCIHO.