Park and Ride Dispatcher
Hollywood Bowl Summer
February 1, 2018
The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association is currently seeking a:
Park and Ride Dispatcher at the Hollywood Bowl
Founded in 1919, the Los Angeles Philharmonic Association's mission is to perform, present, and promote music in its varied forms at the highest level of excellence to a diverse and large audience, both at the Walt Disney Concert Hall and the Hollywood Bowl. The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association is dedicated to continuing its pre-eminent status in the music world of the 21st century.
Manage all Park and Ride related operational needs and services for each Park and Ride lot.
- Manage assigned location. Duties include but are not limited to supervising security staff, and placing cones and barricades to reserve spaces for both patron vehicles and buses
- Act as the Bowl liaison to bus operators at your Park and Ride location
- Maintain ridership information for each departure
- Interface with bus riders, making sure that all have been properly briefed about pertinent information regarding return trip, etc.
- Remain at assigned lot for return trips from the Bowl
- Employees are expected to respond to a wide range of customer service issues with sensitivity and care
- Keep accurate time records and abide by the meal and rest break policy
- Assist other departments when necessary and as directed by a supervisor
- Respond to a wide range of customer service issues with sensitivity and care
- Wear a reflective vest when applicable
- Existing knowledge of or the ability to quickly learn the following:
- The greater Los Angeles area
- Layout of Bowl, including parking lots
- System for ticket purchase
- Ability to:
- Work outside
- Bend, stand and walk/run for up to duration of entire work shift
- Lift and carry up to 25 pounds
How to apply:
Complete the online application by clicking here.
- Complete the application with all pertinent information.
- At the end of the application, a confirmation page will appear when your submission has been successful
The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the FCIHO.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: It is the Los Angeles Philharmonic Association’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. The Association does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status or any other basis prohibited under federal, state or local law. The Association also provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
For auditions information, please visit the Auditions page.
For inquires about employment for Security, Guest Services, or Building Operations at Walt Disney Concert Hall, please contact the Music Center by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax at 213.972.0721
Please note: The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the FCIHO.