Hollywood Bowl Summer
February 1, 2018
The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association is currently seeking a:
Uniform Attendant at the Hollywood Bowl
Founded in 1919, the Los Angeles Philharmonic Association's mission is to perform, present, and promote music in its varied forms at the highest level of excellence to a diverse and large audience, both at the Walt Disney Concert Hall and the Hollywood Bowl. The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association is dedicated to continuing its pre-eminent status in the music world of the 21st century.
Assist with the nightly routine, which involves the dispersing and collecting of Bowl employee uniforms
- Position Elements:
- Hand out I.D. badges to ushers
- Issue Bowl uniforms to employees
- Generate uniform roster and break schedule for House Staff
- Distribute weekly House Staff paychecks
- Distribute parking flashlights to parking staff
- Distribute and collect staff ticket request forms
- Distribute and collect payroll direct deposit and iPay forms
- Inventory of ticket scanners
- Inventory tracking
- Other duties as assigned
- At least two years experience working at the Hollywood Bowl
- Ability to work long hours
- High School graduate, College preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Ability to be patient and follow direction
- Collaborate with various departments
- Strong work ethics
- Great organization skills
- Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds
- Provide excellent communication skills with attention to detail
How to apply:
Complete the online application by clicking here.
- Complete the application with all pertinent information.
- At the end of the application, a confirmation page will appear when your submission has been successful
The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the FCIHO.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: It is the Los Angeles Philharmonic Association’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. The Association does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status or any other basis prohibited under federal, state or local law. The Association also provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
For auditions information, please visit the Auditions page.
For inquires about employment for Security, Guest Services, or Building Operations at Walt Disney Concert Hall, please contact the Music Center by email at email@example.com or fax at 213.972.0721
Please note: The Los Angeles Philharmonic Association will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the FCIHO.