Donate Your Tickets
Help us allow others to experience music at the Hollywood Bowl. When you can't use your tickets, please consider donating them back to the Box Office. We can then re-sell your seats to another music lover. A receipt for tax purposes will be issued, if the seats are resold.
Donations are accepted for Los Angeles Philharmonic events only (LA Master Chorale, Music Center and lease events are excluded.) A receipt for tax purposes will be issued if the seats are resold.
There are four easy ways to donate your tickets:
- Log in to your Hollywood Bowl Account
- Click the "View Tickets" button next to the concert for which you have tickets you wish to donate
- On the page this takes you to, click the "Donate Tickets" button underneath the given concert date
- Choose the Tickets you wish to donate from the Popup Box which comes to screen.
- Click the "Donate" button from within the Popup Box.
Donate by Telephone
Call Audience Services at 323.850.2000 the day before a matinee or before 5pm the day of an evening concert.
Please have your tickets handy. You will be asked to provide information from them, including the barcode numbers.
Donate in Person
You may donate your tickets at the Box Office window prior to a concert.
Donate by Mail
Mail your tickets with a note requesting a tax donation receipt to:
Walt Disney Concert Hall
Walt Disney Concert Hall Box Office
Returned Tickets Desk
P.O. Box 861417
Los Angeles, CA 90086-1417
Hollywood Bowl Box Office
P.O. Box 1951
Los Angeles, CA 90078
- Your tickets must be received by the Box Office by the day of the concert.
- Please allow enough time for the mail to reach the Box Office, remembering that the Box Office does not receive weekend mail.
- Please include your subscriber number.