Last week, Los Angeles County announced that they will align with the State's plans and expect to lift nearly all capacity limits and social distancing restrictions on June 15 as vaccination rates increase and COVID-19 case numbers continue to decrease. In accordance with this new guidance, the LA Phil is announcing the following updated protocols for the Hollywood Bowl’s season.
We encourage all attendees who can to get vaccinated, and according to a survey conducted in May 2021, 94% of Bowl audiences were already partially or fully vaccinated and 98% plan on being fully vaccinated.
We are excited to welcome you back to the Bowl!
- Tickets to the July 4th Fireworks Spectacular and Create Your Own packages of 3 or more concerts are now available
- Tickets to individual concerts are available June 1 at 10am.
We welcome you to explore the Hollywood Bowl 2021 season at hollywoodbowl.com/reopening.Permalink
You may access your digital tickets directly on your mobile device and send them via email or SMS (text) message to your or the rest of your party prior to the concert. Learn more about how to access your digital tickets.Permalink
When you cannot use your tickets, please consider giving them to a friend or donating them back to the Box Office so another music lover can attend. Here are the steps for donating online:
- Log in to your Hollywood Bowl Account
- Click the "View Tickets" button next to the concert for which you have tickets you wish to donate
- On the page this takes you to, click the "Donate Tickets" button underneath the given concert date
- Choose the Tickets you wish to donate from the Popup Box which comes to screen.
- Click the "Donate" button from within the Popup Box.
Note: Once donated, your tickets become invalid and cannot be used. Donations are accepted for Los Angeles Philharmonic events only (LA Master Chorale, Music Center and lease events are excluded.) A receipt for tax purposes will be issued if the seats are resold.
Click here to learn more about donating your tickets - also available by telephone, in-person and by mail.Permalink
Order Early For Best Seating
Subscriptions are filled in the order received, so you get the best available seats by subscribing early.
Seating Locations Based on Availability
When subscribing online if your requested seating section is unavailable, we will assign the next best available section and refund any difference in price.
Keep a Record of Your Order So You Know When Your Series Begins
Your tickets will be mailed to you in August. Changes can not be made after your series has begun.
To renew your subscription online, click Log In using your email and password. This will take you to My Account. If you need assistance, contact Audience Services at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call 323.850.2025 from 10am to 6pm Monday through Friday.
- Select RENEW in the My Subscriptions section.
- To renew your same seats, simply click ADD TO CART at the bottom of page. To improve/change your seats, click UPGRADE THIS PACKAGE above the package you wish to modify.
- Choose IMPROVE MY SEATS or I MUST CHANGE MY SERIES and make the appropriate selections.
- If you are changing the number of seats, change the number that appears, and then select the appropriate buttons below. (If you have special requests, click “Other special requests” and give a brief description. The description field is limited to 100 characters).
- Click UPGRADE, and you will be taken back to the cart.
- If you have other packages (including parking packages) in the cart, follow these instructions for each of those packages.
- Once you have made all your choices for your series, click ADD TO CART.
- (Suggested Donation) Your suggested donation is listed on this page. You can donate that amount or modify the total. Then select DONATE. If you do not wish to donate, simply click SKIP. (If you have Valet Parking, your required donation will be listed on this page as well.) Either button ("Donate" or "Skip") will take you back to your cart.
- Click CHECKOUT.
- Double-check your billing address, and modify if necessary.
- Click PROCEED TO PAYMENT.
- Enter your payment detail and click SUBMIT.
- Your order summary will appear, and an email confirmation will arrive at the email address connected to your account.
Contact Audience Services from 10am to 6pm daily at 323.850.2000.
- Select the option for "Tickets at Walt Disney Concert Hall."
- Provide your credit card and series information when requested. (Please have your credit card and series iformation ready when you call. We accept American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and VISA.)
Please note: If you are requesting to make changes/upgrades to your subscription package, please renew online or via fax or email.
By fax & mail:
Important: Please fill out the order form in black ink.
- Review your series(s) and seating information.
- Making changes? Or keeping your seats?
- To keep your previous seating: Check the "Renew my series and seats as shown" box to ensure no changes will be made to your subscription. Then skip to the bottom of the page.
- To change your series or seats: Carefully read and answer the questions. Additional comments may be left in the Comments sections.
- Please note: Unanswered questions may cause delays in the seating process. Due to time constraints, the Box Office does not have the ability to call to discuss seat requests.
- Review your contact information at the bottom of the order form.
- Enclose payment. We accept American Express, Discover, MasterCard, VISA, and check (for mail orders) made payable to Los Angeles Philharmonic. Please note: Orders cannot be processed without payment information. Deposit of payment does not guarantee seating.
- Add on any special additional concerts using the enclosed Special Non-Subscription Concerts Subscriber Priority Order Form.
- (optional) Support the LA Phil with a tax deductible gift along with your subscription.
- Total your entire order.
- Fax or mail both sides of your completed form.
- Due to high volume, we cannot send a confirmation of receipt.
- If you renew by fax, please do not return your renewal invoice by mail.
- Should you require accessible seating, please circle the ADA logo at the bottom of the form or write it in the Comments section.
All you need is 10 people to qualify as a group.
Remember you can take advantage of our payment plan which will give you time to organize the required amount of people while reserving seats early for the best possible seating.Permalink
The 30% non-refundable deposit is required at time of booking and final payment is due 6 weeks prior to performance date. If you are booking within 6 weeks of your performance date then payment is due in full at time of booking.
We are happy to offer Schools, Churches, and City or County Park & Recreation Departments wishing to pay by check or requiring a manager’s approval to use a corporate credit card a two-week allowance for receipt of check or approval.Permalink
Yes! Group orders can be adjusted until the time of final payment. However, once final payment has been received; there are no refunds or exchanges.
To make things even easier, you can add additional seats even after you have finalized your order with no additional service charge.Permalink