All you need is 10 people to qualify as a group.
Remember you can take advantage of our payment plan which will give you time to organize the required amount of people while reserving seats early for the best possible seating.Permalink
The 30% non-refundable deposit is required at time of booking and final payment is due 6 weeks prior to performance date. If you are booking within 6 weeks of your performance date then payment is due in full at time of booking.
We are happy to offer Schools, Churches, and City or County Park & Recreation Departments wishing to pay by check or requiring a manager’s approval to use a corporate credit card a two-week allowance for receipt of check or approval.Permalink
Yes! Group orders can be adjusted until the time of final payment. However, once final payment has been received; there are no refunds or exchanges.
To make things even easier, you can add additional seats even after you have finalized your order with no additional service charge.Permalink
Planning Your Visit
We have a casual dress code. Wear whatever's comfortable (but no bare feet, please!) It can get chilly later in the evening - bring a blanket or an extra jacket.Permalink
You’re welcome to bring your own food to the Hollywood Bowl. Please see restrictions and rules below:
Bringing alcohol is dependent on the type of event you’re attending. For LA Phil-presented events, feel free to bring wine bottles, wine glasses and beer bottles inside. For Lease Events (concerts tagged with 'Special House Rules Apply'), however, alcohol isn’t permitted.
All containers, picnic baskets, and coolers must be able to fit under your seats or within your box. Containers, picnic baskets, and coolers measuring more than 15 inches wide, 15 inches high or 22 inches long won’t be allowed past the tickets gate.
The following are prohibited items for ALL EVENTS:
- Regardless of the event, no kegs of any kind are allowed inside the Hollywood Bowl. Tailgating in the parking lots isn’t permitted either.
- Weapons are not allowed.
- No cameras with detachable or extended lenses.
- No form of camera stand (including monopods).
- No selfie sticks.
- No GoPros or audio/video recording devices.
- No Drones.
- No laser pointers or glow sticks.
- No umbrellas (concerts are performed rain or shine).
- No electronic devices such as iPads, tablets, and laptops.
- No chairs.
- No fireworks.
- No frisbees.
- No signs.
- No beach balls.
The following, additional items are not permitted at Lease Events:
- Alcohol and controlled substances are not permitted. You can purchase alcohol once you’re inside.
- Glass (including drinking glasses) and aluminum cans aren’t permitted, regardless of content.
- You can bring factory-sealed plastic bottles with non-alcoholic beverages – as long as they’re one liter or less.
- Reusable liquid containers (such as Nalgene bottles) are permitted – as long as they're empty. There are 3 water stations throughout the Hollywood Bowl.
Please arrive at the theatre with enough time to take your seats before the scheduled performance. We suggest arriving at least one hour prior to your performance.
Visit our Getting Here page for directions, parking, public transportation and ride share, Park & Ride / Bowl Shuttle information and more.Permalink