What can I bring?
You’re welcome to bring your own food to the Hollywood Bowl. Please see restrictions and rules below:
Bringing alcohol is dependent on the type of event you’re attending. For LA Phil-presented events, feel free to bring wine bottles, wine glasses and beer bottles inside. For Lease Events (concerts tagged with 'Special House Rules Apply'), however, alcohol isn’t permitted.
All containers, picnic baskets, and coolers must be able to fit under your seats or within your box. Containers, picnic baskets, and coolers measuring more than 15 inches wide, 15 inches high or 22 inches long won’t be allowed past the tickets gate.
The following are prohibited items for ALL EVENTS:
- Regardless of the event, no kegs of any kind are allowed inside the Hollywood Bowl. Tailgating in the parking lots isn’t permitted either.
- Weapons are not allowed.
- No cameras with detachable or extended lenses.
- No form of camera stand (including monopods).
- No selfie sticks.
- No GoPros or audio/video recording devices.
- No Drones.
- No laser pointers or glow sticks.
- No umbrellas (concerts are performed rain or shine).
- No electronic devices such as iPads, tablets, and laptops.
- No chairs.
- No fireworks.
- No frisbees.
- No signs.
- No beach balls.
The following, additional items are not permitted at Lease Events:
- Alcohol and controlled substances are not permitted. You can purchase alcohol once you’re inside.
- Glass (including drinking glasses) and aluminum cans aren’t permitted, regardless of content.
- You can bring factory-sealed plastic bottles with non-alcoholic beverages – as long as they’re one liter or less.
- Reusable liquid containers (such as Nalgene bottles) are permitted – as long as they're empty. There are 3 water stations throughout the Hollywood Bowl.