What if I'm unable to attend my performance?
All single ticket sales are final, but you may help us allow others to experience music at Walt Disney Concert Hall by donating your tickets for resale; you will receive a donation receipt for tax purposes. The Box Office will accept ticket donations until 5 pm before an evening concert or on the day before a matinee.
You may donate your tickets in one of four ways:
- Log in to your LA Phil Account
- Click the "View Tickets" button next to the concert for which you have tickets you wish to donate
- On the page this takes you to, click the "Donate Tickets" button underneath the given concert date
- Choose the Tickets you wish to donate from the Popup Box which comes to screen.
- Click the "Donate" button from within the Popup Box.
- In person - bring your tickets to the Box Office prior to the concert
- By mail - send your original tickets, along with your name, address, and telephone number, to:
Walt Disney Concert Hall Box Office
Donated Tickets Desk
P.O. Box 861417
Los Angeles, CA 90086-1417
By telephone - Call Audience Services at 323.850.2000. Business hours are Monday-Friday, 10:00AM-6:00PM. Please have your tickets handy. You will be asked to provide information from them, including the barcode numbers.
Your tickets must be received prior to the concert. Please note: the Box Office does not receive mail on weekends.