- Based on the Paramount movie by Mike White
- Book by Julian Fellowes
- Lyrics by Glenn Slater
- Music by Andrew Lloyd Webber
- Cast and creative team to be announced
About this Performance
This event has been canceled. In response to the latest guidance of public health officials and in an effort to protect our artists, audiences, staff, and community from the spread of COVID-19, we are canceling the 2020 season at the Hollywood Bowl. This includes LA Phil-presented concerts scheduled from June 6 through September 26.
Ticketholders to canceled events can:
- Donate their tickets and receive a tax deduction for the total ticket value. Your generosity will directly support the musicians, teachers, students, and staff of our orchestra, ensuring that our community is alive with music, today and always.
- Use the credit for a future LA Phil-produced concert at the Hollywood Bowl, Walt Disney Concert Hall, or The Ford
- Request a refund
Visit this page for latest updates and to learn more.
Based on the iconic hit movie and with a rocking score from Andrew Lloyd Webber, School of Rock follows rock-star wannabe Dewey Finn as he turns a class of straight-A students into a guitar-shredding, riff-scorching, all-conquering band! But can Dewey get them to the Battle of the Bands and help them embrace the exhilarating message of rock? Find out as the Bowl’s annual musical this summer teaches the quintessential lesson of the power of music!See other concerts in this series
Programs, artists, dates, prices, and availability subject to change.