- Henry PURCELL: Suite from The Fairy Queen
- Suite from Les Indes Galantes
- Suite No. 3 in D, BWV 1068
- Giovanni Battista Pergolesi: Stabat mater
- Los Angeles Philharmonic
- Emmanuelle Haïm conductor
- Laura Claycomb soprano
- Christophe Dumaux countertenor
About This Performance
The highly acclaimed early music maestro leads this 18th-century program bringing together the famous Third Suite by J.S. Bach, Purcell’s suite inspired by Shakespeare, and Pergolesi’s masterpiece, written in the final weeks of his all-too-brief life: a lamentation about Mary at the foot of the cross.
Programs, artists, dates, prices and availability subject to change.