Concerts & Events
Depending on your concert, we may be able to change the delivery method for your event. If you need to get your tickets electronically, here are the steps:
- Navigate to the My Account Page
- Under My Upcoming Events, click VIEW TICKETS next to the event that you are attending
- Click SEND VIA TEXT or EMAIL MY TICKETS
- Input the desired phone number or email address
- Click SEND
We’re here to help! You can text or email the tickets to yourself.
To send your tickets via text or email, here are the steps:
• Navigate to the My Account page
• Under My Upcoming Events, click VIEW TICKETS next to the event that you are attending
• Click SEND VIA TEXT or EMAIL MY TICKETS
• Click the checkbox next to the desired seats
• Input the desired phone number or email address
• Click SEND
NOTE: This process will invalidate any previous tickets that may have been sent (mail or electronic). Please use your most recently received tickets
All you need is 10 people to qualify as a group.
Remember you can take advantage of our payment plan which will give you time to organize the required amount of people while reserving seats early for the best possible seating.Permalink
The 30% non-refundable deposit is required at time of booking and final payment is due 6 weeks prior to performance date. If you are booking within 6 weeks of your performance date then payment is due in full at time of booking.
We are happy to offer Schools, Churches, and City or County Park & Recreation Departments wishing to pay by check or requiring a manager’s approval to use a corporate credit card a two-week allowance for receipt of check or approval.Permalink
Yes! Group orders can be adjusted until the time of final payment. However, once final payment has been received; there are no refunds or exchanges.
To make things even easier, you can add additional seats even after you have finalized your order with no additional service charge.Permalink
Planning Your Visit
We have a casual dress code. Wear whatever's comfortable (but no bare feet, please!) It can get chilly later in the evening - bring a blanket or an extra jacket.Permalink
By law (LACC 17.04.645), smoking is not permitted on the Hollywood Bowl grounds, except in designated areas. Violators are subject to removal. Smoking outside the smoking areas is considered a misdemeanor and could lead to arrest. This policy includes electronic cigarettes and vaporizers.Permalink
You may bring food and drink to the Hollywood Bowl.
Large containers, picnic baskets, or coolers measuring more than 15" wide, 15" high, or 22" long will not be permitted past the ticket gate. All containers, picnic baskets and coolers must be able to fit under the seat or within the box. For the safety of all our patrons and to comply with fire regulations, the aisles and walkways of the Hollywood Bowl must be kept clear at all times.
Patrons who consume alcoholic beverages must do so in a responsible manner. The Bowl reserves the right to deny entrance or eject anyone who appears to be intoxicated.
For LA Phil presented events, you can bring wine bottles, wine glasses and beer bottles inside.
Please note the following items are not permissible for third-party Lease Events:
- Alcohol and/or controlled substances. You may purchase alcohol inside.
- Glass (including drinking glasses) and aluminum cans, regardless of content.
- Reusable liquid containers (such as Camelbak or Nalgene bottles).
Prohibited items/activities For all events
- No kegs of any kind are allowed. Tailgating in the parking lots is not permitted.
- Weapons are not allowed at the Hollywood Bowl.
- Cameras with detachable lenses
- Any form of camera stand (monopods included)
- Selfie sticks
- Audio/video recording devices
- Computer tablets
- Laser pointers