Season Ticket Holder FAQs
When you cannot use your tickets, please consider giving them to a friend or donating them back to the Box Office so another music lover can attend. Here are the steps:
- Log in to your account My Account Page
- Under My Upcoming Events, click VIEW TICKETS next to the event that you are attending
- Click DONATE TICKETS
- Click the checkbox next to the desired seat(s)
- Click DONATE Note: Once donated, your tickets become invalid and cannot be used.
Donations are accepted for Los Angeles Philharmonic events only (LA Master Chorale, Music Center and lease events are excluded.) A receipt for tax purposes will be issued if the seats are resold.
Need to get a ticket to a friend? You can now send tickets via text message or email. Here are the steps:
- Navigate to the My Account Page by logging in to your account.
- Under My Upcoming Events, click VIEW TICKETS next to the event that you wish to forward.
- Click SEND VIA TEXT or EMAIL MY TICKETS
- Click the checkbox next to the desired seats
- Input the desired phone number or email address
- Click SEND
NOTE: This process will invalidate any previous tickets that may have been sent (mail or electronic). Please use the most recently sent tickets.
Notice an error in your name? Did your name legally change? Click "Contact Us" below to let us know and we’ll update your account.