What can I bring?
You may bring food and drink to the Hollywood Bowl.
Large containers, picnic baskets, or coolers measuring more than 15" wide, 15" high, or 22" long will not be permitted past the ticket gate. All containers, picnic baskets and coolers must be able to fit under the seat or within the box. For the safety of all our patrons and to comply with fire regulations, the aisles and walkways of the Hollywood Bowl must be kept clear at all times.
Patrons who consume alcoholic beverages must do so in a responsible manner. The Bowl reserves the right to deny entrance or eject anyone who appears to be intoxicated.
For LA Phil presented events, you can bring wine bottles, wine glasses and beer bottles inside.
Please note the following items are not permissible for third-party Lease Events:
- Alcohol and/or controlled substances. You may purchase alcohol inside.
- Glass (including drinking glasses) and aluminum cans, regardless of content.
- Reusable liquid containers (such as Camelbak or Nalgene bottles).
Prohibited items/activities For all events
- No kegs of any kind are allowed. Tailgating in the parking lots is not permitted.
- Weapons are not allowed at the Hollywood Bowl.
- Cameras with detachable lenses
- Any form of camera stand (monopods included)
- Selfie sticks
- Audio/video recording devices
- Computer tablets
- Laser pointers