Can I bring food and drink?
You may bring food and drink* to the Hollywood Bowl.
Alcohol policy: Whether or not you can bring alcohol to your concert is dependent on the type of event you're attending. For LA Phil-presented events, you can bring wine bottles, wine glasses, and beer bottles inside. For Lease Events, alcohol is not permitted. Please note the other prohibited items for Lease Events listed below.
Container sizes: All containers, picnic baskets, and coolers must be able to fit under your seats or within your box. Large containers, picnic baskets, or coolers measuring more than 15" wide, 15" high, or 22" long will not be permitted past the ticket gate.
* Please note the following items are prohibited for third-party Lease Events:
(ANDREW HEWITT | BILL SILVA PRESENTS | LIVENATION; Mariachi USA; and The Korea Times)
- Alcohol and/or controlled substances. You may purchase alcohol inside. (You may bring in factory-sealed plastic bottles with non-alcoholic beverages, one liter or less in size.)
- Glass (including drinking glasses) and aluminum cans, regardless of content.
- Reusable liquid containers (such as Camelbak or Nalgene bottles).
Look for the 'Special House Rules Apply' tag on our calendar for events that include the above restrictions.
Other prohibited items for all events:
- No kegs of any kind are allowed. Tailgating in the parking lots is not permitted.
- Weapons are not allowed at the Hollywood Bowl.
- Cameras with detachable lenses
- Any form of camera stand (monopods included)
- Selfie sticks
- Audio/video recording devices
- Laser pointers/glow sticks
- Electronic devices such as laptops, computer, and tablets are permitted in the Hollywood Bowl as long as they do not interfere with other patrons' enjoyment of the program. The Hollywood Bowl reserves the right to ask any patron to discontinue use of such devices.
Visit our House Rules page for more information.