For "LEASE EVENTS" such as Disney's The Little Mermaid in Concert, The Cure, Paul Simon and other non-Los Angeles Philharmonic-produced events at the Bowl, please adhere to the theatre policies below. All patrons are subject to search, and all items may be inspected by security upon entry into the theater. Gates open two (2) hours prior to showtime at the Bowl (subject to change). No tailgating permitted.
All patrons, age 2 and up, must have a regular-priced ticket and sit in their ticketed location. Children under age 2 do not require a ticket. These concerts are not recommended for young children.
Not Permissible in the Theatre during Lease Events:
- Alcohol and/or controlled substances. You may purchase alcohol inside.
- Umbrellas and chairs.
- Cameras, audio, video recording equipment, and selfie sticks
- Glass (including drinking glasses) and aluminum cans, regardless of content.
- No Drones are allowed on site at any time.
- Reusable liquid containers (such as Camelbak or Nalgene bottles).
The following are allowable in the Bowl:
- Picnic baskets and coolers no larger than 15" by 22" long by 15" high.
- Factory sealed non-alcoholic plastic bottles, one liter in size or less.
- Re-useable containers (such as Tupperware) holding food
- Blankets or seat cushions.
Please also see the information on Theater Policies.