You are here
For "LEASE EVENTS" such as The Weeknd, CBS Radio's "We Can Survive", Luke Bryan, Neil Diamond and other non-Los Angeles Philharmonic-produced events at the Bowl, please adhere to the theatre policies below. All patrons are subject to search, and all items may be inspected by security upon entry into the theater. Gates open two (2) hours prior to showtime at the Bowl (subject to change). No tailgating permitted.
All patrons, regardless of age, must have a ticket and sit in their ticketed location. These concerts are not recommended for young children.
Not Permissible in the Theatre during Lease Events:
- Alcohol and/or controlled substances. You may purchase alcohol inside.
- Umbrellas and chairs.
- Cameras, audio, and video recording equipment.
- Glass (including drinking glasses) and aluminum cans, regardless of content.
The following are allowable in the Bowl:
- Picnic baskets and coolers no larger than 15" by 22" long by 15" high.
- Factory sealed non-alcoholic plastic bottles, one liter in size or less.
- Re-useable containers (such as Tupperware or sipper bottles) holding food or non-alcoholic beverages.
- Blankets or seat cushions.
Please also see the information on Theater Policies.