- Pollstar Magazine's Best Major Outdoor Venue for the 12th consecutive year!
- The largest natural outdoor amphitheater in the United States
- The mecca for summer concerts in Southern California
- The summer home of the Los Angeles Philharmonic and home to the Hollywood Bowl Orchestra
- A public park with 14 picnic grounds
- The perfect place for small and large groups of music lovers to enjoy a night of outstanding music under the stars
Enjoy the best in pop, rock, jazz, classical, Broadway, and world music at Hollywood Bowl, presented by the LA Phil.
From Chicago to Beethoven, Diana Ross to Flying Lotus, Kraftwerk to the Jeff Lynne's ELO - check out our schedule and find a show you'll love.
To learn more about the history of the Hollywood Bowl visit the Hollywood Bowl Museum.
The Bowl is located at 2301 North Highland Avenue, just off the Hollywood Freeway.
Parking is limited. We highly recommend using one of the Park & Ride locations or four Shuttle Bus lots.
- Full information on ways to get to the Bowl
- Park and Ride information, locations, and tickets
- Parking Map of the Bowl
If you do decide to drive yourself, please allow plenty of time before the concert begins.
There are three types of seating at the Bowl:
- Box Seats (A) - canvas-covered collapsible chairs in groups of 4 or 6 surrounded by wooden partitions
- SuperSeats (B) - stadium-style plastic seats molded for comfort, with built-in cup holders and set in the center of the audience
- Bench Seats (C) - start right next to the Terrace boxes and go all the way to the back of the theater
Large video screens on both sides of the stage provide an intimate experience, no matter where you sit.
Worried about your delicate backside? Ask an usher about seat cushion rentals. They’re only $1!
Ticket prices start as low as $1 on many nights for bench seats in the back and rise to upwards of $100 for box seats at the front of the house.
There are several ways to reserve your tickets:
- Subscription: Packages of 3-10 concerts lock in great seats throughout the season. Subscribers always get first choice of other programs, additional discounts, and exchange privileges. Book online or call 323.850.2000
- 5 or More: After subscriptions are available, you are able to purchase any 5 concerts and receive a voucher for an additional concert free! Mix and match any concerts based on the music you're passionate about, and when you can come. Book online or call 323.850.2000
- Single Tickets: Tickets for individual shows are available at the Box Office, online, through Ticketmaster outlets, or by phone at 323.850.2000.
- Group Sales: Discounts to many of our concerts are available for groups of 10 or more. To attend a concert with a group, call 323.850.2050
- $10 Senior Rush Tickets (with photo ID): available on the day of select Tuesday/Thursday concerts. Call 323.850.2000 for availability.
Although there's no minimum age for admittance, many evening concerts aren't suitable for young children. Children ages 2 and up must have a ticket to enter the theater, must sit in the seat indicated on the ticket, and should be able to sit quietly through a concert. (Children under 2 years of age do not need a ticket.) Management may require that baby strollers and carrying devices be checked at the Operations Office.
For kids 3 to 11, check out SummerSounds: Music and Art for Kids. It's our 4 week summer performing arts festival curated especially for children, held each weekday morning.
Bring your own food and drink or buy it here! Options range from gourmet restaurants to street food offerings - all part of our new culinary program brought to life by the creators of such celebrated restaurants as Lucques, a.o.c., Tavern, and The Larder. You can even order dinner in advance to be served at your box!
The food and drink you can bring depends on the type of event:
- Policies for LA Phil presented concerts.
- Policies for lease events (concerts presented by other organizations)
Eat at your seats (whether box seats, SuperSeats, or bench seats) or at one of the 14 picnic areas scattered around the grounds. Come early. Picnic tables fill up fast!
We have a casual dress code. Wear whatever's comfortable (but no bare feet, please!). It can get chilly later in the evening - bring a blanket or an extra jacket.
All the Tuesday and Thursday night classical concerts are designed for everyone, classical music fan or not, so it's hard to go wrong. If you're looking for something in particular, check out our online calendar where you can find concerts featuring your favorite performers, composers, musical styles... Even your favorite instrument.
Tuesdays and Thursdays are a great way to get acquainted with the joys of the Hollywood Bowl; good seats are usually available and it's easier to park than on the weekends.
By law (LACC 17.04.645), smoking is not permitted on the Hollywood Bowl grounds, except in designated areas. Violators are subject to removal. Smoking outside the smoking areas is considered a misdemeanor and could lead to arrest. Check the map below for designated smoking areas.
Some morning rehearsals at the Bowl are open to the public. Call 323.850.2000 for the latest information.
Audience Services representatives are available to assist with all your Bowl-related questions, seven days a week, 10am to 6pm, at 323.850.2000.
Get exclusive online offers, videos, program info, picnic recipes and chances to win free tickets: Sign up for the Hollywood Bowl email newsletter.
Follow us on Social