You are here
- $7 per person round trip when pre-purchased (fees may apply depending on point of purchase)
- $12 per person when purchased at the lot.
- Tickets are cash only when purchasing at the lot on the night of the concert. Please bring exact change ($12) and arrive at least 20 minutes early.
- Passengers with pre-purchased Park & Ride tickets will be given boarding preference, provided they arrive no later than ten minutes prior to their ticketed departure time.
- For concerts with pre-shows (Grease Sing-A-Long and Sing-A-Long Sound of Music), Park & Ride departure times are based upon the start time of the pre-show, not the concert.
- Park & Ride tickets are available online until 1 hour prior to the concert, when you select TicketFast delivery (must be able to print tickets; mobile tickets will not be accepted). By phone, please allow two weeks for mailing.
- Lots and locations subject to change.
Park & Ride Lot Departure Times
|Lot #||Location (Bus Line)||View Directions|
|Lot 1||Sherman Oaks (Line 651)||
Westfield Fashion Square in Sherman Oaks, 14006 Riverside Dr. Parking lot located off Woodman Ave. Entrance to parking area is off Riverside Dr.
Pickup location is behind Sports Authority.
|Lot 2||Westwood (Line 652)||
Federal Building parking lot at 11000 Wilshire Blvd. Entrance to parking area is off Veteran Ave. Bus stop is on Veteran Ave.
|Lot 3||Chatsworth (Line 653)||Chatsworth Metrolink Station,10046 Old Depot Plaza Rd. (one block west of Canoga Ave.) Bus stop is in parking lot.|
|Lot 4||Westchester (Line 654)||Westchester Shopping Center, 6212 West Manchester Ave. (between Sepulveda Blvd. and La Tijera). Parking area is between building 6232 and Ayara Thai Cuisine.|
|Lot 5||Pasadena (Line 655)||
Pasadena public parking lot, northeast corner of Marengo Ave. and Ramona St. Entrance to parking area is at 240 Ramona St. No overnight parking in garage allowed.
|Lot 6||El Monte (Line 656)||Metro Bus Terminal, just off the San Bernardino Freeway, Santa Anita Ave. and Ramona Blvd. Pickup location is at Bay #24.|
|Lot 7||Torrance (Line 657)||Wilson Community Park, 2000 North Crenshaw Blvd. (between Carson St. and Sepulveda Blvd.) Entrance to parking lot is off Jefferson St. NOTE: On July 4, 2015 only, the lot will be relocated to the County Courthouse, 825 Maple Ave.|
|Lot 8||Santa Monica (Line 658)||DMV, 2235 Colorado Ave. Bus stop on Colorado Ave.|
|Lot 9||East L.A. (Line 659)||East L.A. College, Weingart Stadium parking lot (1301 Avenida Cesar Chavez, two blocks west of Atlantic Blvd.). Entrance to parking lot is off Floral Dr. and Avalanche Way.|
|Lot 10||Lakewood (Line 660)||Lakewood Center Mall (Lakewood Blvd. and Candlewood St.). Parking area is off Candlewood St. and Graywood Ave. Bus departs across from Hometown Buffet.|
|Lot 11||Downey (Line 661)||Metro Green Line Station. South parking lot, 12801 Lakewood Blvd. (Lakewood Blvd. and Freeway 105).|
|Lot 12||Culver City (Line 662)||Metro Expo Line Station, 8817 Washington Blvd. Bus stop on Washington Blvd.|
|Lot 13||Arcadia (Line 663)||Arcadia Park parking lot, 405 South Santa Anita Ave. (south of Huntington Dr.). Bus stop is in parking lot.|
|Lot 14||Rowland Heights (Line 665)||Schabarum Regional Park, 17250 E. Colima Rd. and Azusa Ave. (parking off Colima Rd.). Bus stop in parking lot.|
|Koreatown (for Korean Music Festival only) (Line 650)||
Farmers Insurance Parking Lot, 4620 Wilshire Blvd (Between S Muirfield Rd & S Mullen Ave).