- Prelude, Fugue and Riffs
- A Julia de Burgos (from Songfest)
- To What You Said (from Songfest)
- Big Stuff (for Billie Holiday)
- Three Dance Episodes from On the Town: The Great Lover, Lonely Town, Times Square: 1944
- Three Meditations from Mass
- Selections from West Side Story
- Los Angeles Philharmonic
- Gustavo Dudamel conductor
- Kristin Chenoweth vocalist
- Brian Stokes Mitchell vocalist
- Boris Allakhverdyan clarinet
- Edgar Moreau cello
About This Performance
Whether it’s his unique blend of jazz and classical, his undeniable gift for lyricism or his legacy to the Broadway musical, Leonard Bernstein remains a beloved American original.
This performance is made possible by generous support from the Lloyd E. Rigler – Lawrence E. Deutsch Foundation.
Programs, artists, dates, prices and availability subject to change.