Vote at the Hollywood Bowl
Vote Center at the Hollywood Bowl Hours
Saturday, October 24 through Monday, November 2, 2020
10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Tuesday, November 3, 2020 (Election Day)
7:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Voting center is located in the Monique and Jonathan Kagan Patio along Pepper Tree Lane.
Free, non-stacked accessible parking will be available in Lot A and Lot B.
Ballot Drop Box
An official ballot drop box is located by the Box Office Plaza, near Lot A parking. You can return vote-by-mail ballots to this drop box, accessible by vehicle from 7:00am until sunset every day.
How to Vote at the Bowl
This year, Los Angeles County voters are able to vote at any Vote Center and no longer need to be assigned to a specific polling place. The new Ballot Marking Device, available at the Hollywood Bowl along with other County Vote Centers, makes it easy for voters to customize the voting experience to fit their needs. Voters can access 13 languages, adjust the touch screen to a comfortable angle, change the display settings such as text size and contrast or go through the ballot using a provided audio headset and control pad.
Health & Safety
The Vote Center at the Hollywood Bowl will provide safe-in person voting; each venue will follow state and county public health and safety guidelines.
- Voters must wear face coverings (coverings and gloves will be made available for voters if requested)
- Hand sanitizer will be provided upon entry and exit of the Vote Center, as well as at key stations throughout the voting process
- All Ballot Marking Devices and commonly touched surfaces at the Vote Center will be cleaned and disinfected after each voter
- All in attendance must observe social distancing of 6 feet while waiting in line and throughout the check-in and voting process
- Election workers must wear protective gloves and masks; among other practices.
Voters are encouraged to take measures to help expedite check-in and the voting process in order to limit their time inside the Vote Center (i.e. verifying their voter registration in advance, pre-marking their Sample Ballots, bringing their Sample Ballots with them, etc.).
Register to Vote
To register to vote, check your registration status, or change your voter information, go to www.registertovote.ca.gov