Planning For Your Group
It's that time of year again to start organizing your group for a Hollywood Bowl concert!
Many questions go through your mind. Which concert to choose? How do I let everyone know about the new season? We know the time and effort that goes into bringing a group to the Bowl, so we have compiled some helpful tips to make your life just a little easier.
If you would like extra materials for your group, please give us a call (contact details below) and we'll mail you a package.
Give yourself plenty of time to receive everyone's payment. Remember that final payment is due 6 weeks before the concert.
If you would like a Hollywood Bowl representative to speak at one of your group's meetings, please call 323-850-2050 and we'll arrange for a speaker to come out and visit.
Enhance Your Experience
Take advantage of the many amenities we have to offer at the Bowl, and learn more about the Los Angeles Philharmonic to ensure the best possible group experience.
- Visit the Hollywood Bowl Museum
- Learn about the Los Angeles Philharmonic , a 100+ year-old orchestra
- Learn about Thomas Wilkins and the Hollywood Bowl Orchestra
- Learn about our our culinary program, Food + Wine , brought to life by James Beard Award-winning chefs
- We offer 20% off on quantities of 10 or more at The BOWL Store
- Don't forget to read the benefits and discounts offered for groups