When Should I Arrive?
Parking lots open 4 hours before the start of each event.
Gate open times (barring stage delays) for ticketed access to the auditorium:
Monday and all Leased Events: 90 min prior to concert start time
Tuesday Classical series concerts: 2 hours prior to concert start time
Wednesday Jazz series concerts: 2 hours prior to concert start time
Thursday Classical series concerts: 2 hours prior to concert start time
Sunday World Music series concerts: 90 min prior to concert start time
For all other concerts (including Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday concerts not part of the Classical or Jazz series): the gates for ticketed access to the auditorium open 2.5 hours prior to the concert start time.
Park & Ride and Bowl Shuttle
Do you like driving to the Bowl, but don't like being stuck in traffic? Try our Bowl Shuttle service! Drive to one of the close-to-the-Bowl shuttle lots, and from there we'll take you almost to your seats! Buses are wheelchair accessible.
More information below!
Park & Ride lots
- $7 per person round trip when pre-purchased (fees may apply depending on point of purchase); $12 per person when purchased at the lot.
- Tickets are not interchangeable between Park & Ride Lot locations or dates. Only tickets for the current year will be accepted at the Park & Ride Lots.
- Tickets are cash only when purchasing at the lot on the night of the concert. Please bring exact change ($12) and arrive at least 20 minutes early.
- Passengers with pre-purchased Park & Ride tickets will be given boarding preference, provided they arrive no later than ten minutes prior to their ticketed departure time.
- For concerts with pre-shows (Sing-A-Long Sound of Music and Grease Sing-Along), Park & Ride departure times are based upon the start time of the pre-show, not the concert.
- Park & Ride tickets are available online until 10am on the day prior to the concert. When selecting print at home delivery (TicketFast for lease events), you must be able to print tickets (mobile tickets will not be accepted). By phone, please allow two weeks for mailing.
- All lot are wheelchair accessible.
- Lots and locations subject to change.
- Departures for Playboy Jazz Festival begin at 1pm, departures will take place every 30 minutes with the last departure at 5pm; there is one departure leaving the Bowl prior to the end of the concert at 8:30pm.
Bowl Shuttle lots
- Parking: FREE (Except Hollywood & Highland)
- Round-trip cost: only $6 per person. Available in advance by phone, (convenience charges apply). Cash only when purchased at lot.
- Shuttle tickets are available online until 10am on the day prior to the concert. When selecting print at home delivery (TicketFast for lease events), you must be able to print tickets (mobile tickets will not be accepted). By phone, please allow two weeks for mailing.
- Departures begin 2 1/2 hours prior to concert. The last bus departs each lot at concert time.
- Departures for Playboy Jazz Festival begin at 1pm; there is one departure leaving the Bowl prior to the end of the concert at 8:30pm.
- Valid TAP Cards will be accepted at Ventura and Hollywood & Highland shuttle lots (L.A. Zoo lot not included). The TAP card will be verified and must be valid and active. Travel must have occurred within the last two hours (via bus, subway).
- All lots are wheelchair accessible.
To see available Park & Ride / Bowl Shuttle options select your concert here:
Parking at the Bowl is extremely limited.
In addition to Lot A (the main Bowl parking lot), there are three other on-site parking lots that serve Hollywood Bowl patrons. Parking lots open four hours prior to the start of the concert.
Lot B, located on the west side of Highland Avenue, is a tiered parking lot. On the top tier, there are accessible parking spaces that are near the accessible pathway to the Box Office Plaza. Electric cart service is also available. Ride Share and access vehicle pick up and drop off is available only in Lot B - specifically the Lot B turnaround. The entrance to Parking Lot B is located at the intersection of Odin St. and Highland Ave.
Lot C is located on the east side of Highland Avenue.
Lot D is located on the east side of Highland Avenue and contains group picnic areas.
LA Phil Presented Events
Parking prices are $22-$60. Arrive early to ensure availability. All parking lots are stack parked and there is no early exit. Lot A $24 ($23 in advance), Lot B $22 ($21 in advance), Lots C and D $20, Buses and Limos $50, Motorcycles $10. For additional parking information and pre-concert purchases please call 323-850-2000. Parking may also be purchased in advance at the Hollywood Bowl Box Office. On the day of the concert parking is available for purchase at the lot only and is CASH ONLY.
Parking prices are $26-$60. Arrive early to ensure availability. All parking lots are stack parked and there is no early exit. Preferred $60, Lot A $30 ($29 in advance), Lot B $28 ($27 in advance), Lots C and D $26, Buses and Limos $55, Motorcycles $10. For additional parking information, please call 323 850 2000. Parking may only be purchased in advance at the Hollywood Bowl Box Office. On the day of the concert parking is available for purchase at the lot only and is CASH ONLY.
Ride Share and Drop Off
All Ride Share, access and drop off vehicles are welcome in parking Lot B only. Please enter Lot B from Odin Street for easy drop off and pick up access. Patrons may meet their vehicle at the Top of the Lot B turnaround once they have ordered their ride and exit quickly from there. While waiting for pick-up, enjoy the Lyft Lounge on the Museum Terrace.
Official Rideshare of the Hollywood Bowl
Donor Valet Parking is reserved exclusively for donors of the LA Phil and Hollywood Bowl. To find out more about becoming a member and enjoying this luxury benefit please visit Donor Valet Parking for more information!
Please note that valet parking for lease events is not available in advance and is at the discretion of the visiting artist. When available it can only be purchased by cash for $55 at the entrance to the parking lot. For further information about lease events visit billsilvaentertainment.com/hollywood-bowl
Skip traffic and Go Metro to the Hollywood Bowl. Plan your trip on www.metro.net or call (323) GO METRO (323-466-3876).
Some quick options below.
Roundtrip fare is $3.50 in stored value + $1 for a reusable TAP card, per person.
Take the Metro Red Line to Hollywood/Highland Station and catch the Hollywood Bowl Shuttle at 6801 Hollywood Blvd or go for a short walk north on Highland Avenue.
- Take the Metro Local 237 / 656 (from San Fernando Valley or L.A.)
- Take the Metro Local 222 (from West Hills, Burbank, and Hollywood)
Metro Parking Facilities
There is a $3.00 parking rate at the facilities below: