Season Ticket Holder FAQs
When you cannot use your tickets, please consider giving them to a friend or donating them back to the Box Office so another music lover can attend. Here are the steps for donating online:
- Log in to your Hollywood Bowl Account
- Click the "View Tickets" button next to the concert for which you have tickets you wish to donate
- On the page this takes you to, click the "Donate Tickets" button underneath the given concert date
- Choose the Tickets you wish to donate from the Popup Box which comes to screen.
- Click the "Donate" button from within the Popup Box.
Note: Once donated, your tickets become invalid and cannot be used. Donations are accepted for Los Angeles Philharmonic events only (LA Master Chorale, Music Center and lease events are excluded.) A receipt for tax purposes will be issued if the seats are resold.
Click here to learn more about donating your tickets - also available by telephone, in-person and by mail.
You might also be interested in Ticket Exchange (see below).Permalink
Need to get a ticket to a friend? You can now send tickets via text message or email. Here are the steps:
- Navigate to the My Account Page by logging in to your account
- Under My Upcoming Events, click VIEW TICKETS next to the event that you wish to forward
- On the event page this takes you to, click the SEND button in order to bring up additional options
- Click SEND VIA TEXT or EMAIL MY TICKETS
- Click the checkbox next to the desired seats
- Input the desired phone number or email address
- Click SEND
Please note: This process will invalidate any previous tickets that may have been sent (mail or electronic). Please use the most recently sent tickets.Permalink