- BEETHOVEN Egmont Overture
- BEETHOVEN Piano Concerto No. 2
- BEETHOVEN "O welche Lust" (Prisoners' Chorus) from Fidelio
- BEETHOVEN Choral Fantasy
- BEETHOVEN Wellington's Victory
About this Performance
This event has been canceled. In response to the latest guidance of public health officials and in an effort to protect our artists, audiences, staff, and community from the spread of COVID-19, we are canceling the 2020 season at the Hollywood Bowl. This includes LA Phil-presented concerts scheduled from June 6 through September 26.
Ticketholders to canceled events can:
- Donate their tickets and receive a tax deduction for the total ticket value. Your generosity will directly support the musicians, teachers, students, and staff of our orchestra, ensuring that our community is alive with music, today and always.
- Use the credit for a future LA Phil-produced concert at the Hollywood Bowl, Walt Disney Concert Hall, or The Ford
- Request a refund
Visit this page for latest updates and to learn more.
In honor of Beethoven’s 250th birthday, this concert boasts a fabulous mix, from the composer’s radical Egmont Overture and Second Piano Concerto with Javier Perianes to the inspiring Prisoner’s Chorus from his only opera and his celebrated Choral Fantasy that served as a precursor to his Ninth Symphony – all concluding in a rare performance of Wellington’s Victory.See other concerts in this series
Programs, artists, dates, prices, and availability subject to change.