About this Performance
The composer’s final piano concerto ushers in a magnificent evening of Beethoven at the Bowl. The acclaimed Seong-Jin Cho takes the solo spotlight for the grand majesty and patrician profile of the mighty “Emperor.” Then, Dudamel leads the iconic opening of Beethoven’s propulsive and energetic Symphony No. 5, in which the cruel hand of Fate is met by the fire of determination and, ultimately, victory.
This is an exclusive Invitational Rehearsal.
Friends and Patrons of the LA Phil at the $150 Sonata level and higher are invited to enjoy our popular Invitational Rehearsals presented by the Los Angeles Philharmonic. Based on your membership level, you may be able to attend as many as five different rehearsals at each venue.
Log in to view your eligibility under My Invitations, on the lower half of your account page.
If you are not currently a member of the Friends of the LA Phil, join now to gain access to this event.
- Space is limited. RSVP early, and inform us of any changes to your attendance.
- Invitational Rehearsals are not ticketed events; your name will be held on a list at check-in. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 213 972 7557.
- Invitational rehearsals are designed for a donor and one guest. Invitations are non-transferable.
- Please note that the Hollywood Bowl Marketplaces will not be open during working rehearsals, but attendees are welcome to pack their own picnics.
- Due to the nature of a working rehearsal, late seating will not be permitted.
- The rehearsal program may not include the complete concert program and is subject to change, including the time and date of the event.
See other concerts in this series
Programs, artists, dates, prices, and availability subject to change.