About this Performance
From its stunningly beautiful solo moments to the rapturous “Dies Irae” that movie trailers have—rightly—lifted as a soundtrack to the end of the world, Verdi’s Requiem is a darkly dramatic 90-minute roller-coaster ride. When Gustavo Dudamel last conducted it a decade ago, the Los Angeles Times raved about his “radical and wondrous” performance that drew in the Bowl audience for moments of “intimate, personal expression” while also soaring in the many massive moments that “shook the Cahuenga Pass.”
Invitational rehearsals are designed for a donor and one guest. Invitations are non-transferable.
3 Easy Ways to RSVP
ONLINE – Log in to your account at hollywoodbowl.com and go to "Upcoming Events"
EMAIL – Send a quick message to email@example.com and let us know if you will be bringing a guest
PHONE – Call 213 972 7557
- Space is limited. Please RSVP early, and inform us of any changes to your attendance.
- Invitational Rehearsals are not ticketed events; your name will be held on a list at check-in. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 213 972 7557.
- The rehearsal program may not include the complete concert program and is subject to change, including the time and date of the event. Refer to the concert's page for full programming.
- Although the Hollywood Bowl Marketplaces will not be open during working rehearsals, South LA Café is operating from the Plaza Marketplace daily from 7am-3pm.
- In addition to refreshments available at South LA Café, guests are welcome to pack a picnic to enjoy during the rehearsal.
- Due to the nature of a working rehearsal, late seating will not be permitted.
See other concerts in this series
Programs, artists, dates, prices, and availability subject to change.