The deadline to renew has past and we encourage you to renew now to retain your subscription seats.Permalink
You may easily submit subscription change and upgrade requests with your subscription renewal form via mail or online. For the security and protection of your subscription seats, all subscription change requests must be sent in writing and cannot receive change requests over the telephone.
To submit your subscription change request when renewing online:
- Log into your account hollywoodbowl.com
- Locate your subscription under My Subscriptions
- Click Renew
- Click the “Request to Upgrade This Package” button
- Select the type of change you would like to request (Improve My Seats, Change my Series, or Change Number of Seats/Section)
- Complete details of your request
- Click the Upgrade Button
- Continue to renew you subscription.
To submit your subscription change request when renewing via mail:
- Check the Improve or Change check box in Section 2
- Complete the Improvements, Changes, or Additions sections on the reverse side of the Renewal Form.
- Mail your completed Renewal Form to the address on the form.
Please note: For the security of your subscription tickets, subscription change requests may not be taken over the telephone.Permalink
Parking can be added to any subscription package by calling the subscriber hotline at 323 850 2025 10am-6pm, daily.Permalink
Subscription packages are now available to the Hollywood Bowl 2023 season.
Create Your Own packages of 3 ore more concerts will be available on March 14 at 10:00am
Tickets to Individual Concerts will be available on May 02 at 10:00amPermalink
We are excited to welcome you back to the Bowl!
- Returning subscribers may log into My Account and renew their subscription packages now.
- New subscription packages will be available FEB 07 at 10am.
- Create Your Own packages of 3 or more concerts will be available MAR 13 at 10am.
- Tickets to individual concerts will be available MAY 02 at 10am.
Although there's no minimum age for admittance, many evening concerts aren't suitable for young children. Children ages 2 and up must have a ticket to enter the theater, must sit in the seat indicated on the ticket, and should be able to sit quietly through a concert. Children under 2 years of age do not need a ticket.Permalink
All you need is 10 people to qualify as a group.
Remember you can take advantage of our payment plan which will give you time to organize the required amount of people while reserving seats early for the best possible seating.Permalink
The 30% non-refundable deposit is required at time of booking and final payment is due 6 weeks prior to performance date. If you are booking within 6 weeks of your performance date then payment is due in full at time of booking.
We are happy to offer Schools, Churches, and City or County Park & Recreation Departments wishing to pay by check or requiring a manager’s approval to use a corporate credit card a two-week allowance for receipt of check or approval.Permalink
Yes! Group orders can be adjusted until the time of final payment. However, once final payment has been received; there are no refunds or exchanges.
To make things even easier, you can add additional seats even after you have finalized your order with no additional service charge.Permalink